Possibly one of my favorite rolls of polaroids.
Lots of risks,
but I guess that's what makes it exciting.
1. Went to the beach alone.
Tried my first polaroid multiple exposure.
2. The day Cassie told me she had a boyfriend.
Weird, growing up is.
Another multiple exposure,
Cassie standing outside layered with a pink blossoming vine.
[Ten points to Ravenclaw if you can find Cassie's face]
3. A fixed mess up.
I think shooting multiple exposures messes up the film.
But we'll never know for sure.
It's art to me.
4. Spontaneously driving around town.
Siblings [minus Cassie because she didn't want to come]
remember when we took photos here.
5. The awful - but great
[I may or may not be forced to say that]
place that I work.
6. Writer's [photographer's] block.
7. My friends.
The day we saw the random nude couple on our public beach.
Chris' last day before leaving us.
8. Cassie at Seminary Graduation.
9. A flash at the same time the polaroid is exposed attempt.
Not fast enough.
10. Kate Logan at the Taylor Swift concert,
a really exciting time.
Tswift was very entertaining and most enjoyable.
I liked this header.